In these terms and conditions "Beaglelandia" refers to the collective organising committee for Beaglelandia, Merseyside Beagle Club and Bauwow Ltd collectively. The “purchaser” refers to the person or persons that complete the transaction and payment of the event ticket. All monies collected for the event are collected on behalf of Beaglelandia by Merseyside Beagle Club exclusively. Merseyside Beagle Club sells all tickets as an agent on behalf of the organisers, promoters, venues or producers of the event (referred to as a "Promoter") on these terms and conditions and subject to any other terms, conditions or rules applicable to that event. Bauwow Ltd acts as a service provider to facilitate the online purchase of event tickets for the “Promoter”.
1. Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle Bauwow Ltd or the Promoter to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability. Each ticket purchased represents a participant, or family and dog/s residing at the same address and includes parking for one standard vehicle. Tickets are £ 23.00 per family living at the same address and per car. See few examples below:
- One family with one or more dogs living at the same address and coming with one car: 1 Ticket needed
- One family with one or more dogs living at the same address and coming with two cars: 2 Tickets needed
- Two families with one or more dogs living at different addresses and coming with one car: 2 Ticket needed
2. If for any reason you do not need the parking facility or you have carpooled with other attendees, please ensure you notify the organising committee as soon as possible to ensure additional vehicle spaces can be utilised effectively.
3. In addition to the ticket price your order requires the payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fee per order and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the event at the time of purchase. Those fees are not refundable.
4. If you order or buy more tickets than the maximum permitted per person, per family or per household, we may cancel all of the order or tickets with no refund payable.
5. To prevent fraud and protect the Promoter and you, we may be asked to carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so your purchase can be verified. If fraud is suspected, we may cancel any order or tickets.
6. You must inform the Promoter of any change of email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are firstname.lastname@example.org. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
7. An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by the Promoter. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
8. The event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend the event, please contact a member of the Promoter team or the organising committee.
Delivery and collection
9. Tickets will be despatched to you electronically to your registered email.
10. Tickets must be printed and brought to the event to be scanned up on entry. You will be only notified by email (using the contact details provided by you). If you require further information or support please contact the organising committee at email@example.com.
11. Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
12. Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions.
13. It is your responsibility to ensure the receipt of your tickets. If for any reason, you have not received a confirmation email within 30 minutes of purchase, ensure you contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The Promoter can only forward completed transaction confirmations for tickets if notified in writing by the purchaser at the email email@example.com.
14. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to print the ticket prior to the event or provide a scannable electronic link for the ticket at the event entry. Cancellation, change or postponement of an event.
15. Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of the Promoter. The Promoter cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of the event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
16. You should always check that the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
17. If the organising committee cancels the event or makes significant changes to the venue, date and confirms this to the Promoter, the Promoter will endeavour to inform you. This will usually be through Facebook Group "Beaglelandia" and the event page; https://www.bauwowworld.com/en/events/2019-09-08-beaglelandia-the-celebration-event
18. If the event is rescheduled, changed, cancelled or moved, the Promoter will endeavour to notify all purchaser’s and give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or donating the ticket value to the designated charities. Please note that the Booking Fee and any Transaction Fees are not refundable under these circumstances.
19. All tickets are non-refundable.
20. If for any reason the purchaser is unable to attend the event or the event is cancelled due to force majeure or any other reason all monies paid will be distributed to the nominated charities subject to any debtors or liabilities being paid prior.
21. No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with the all terms and conditions applicable to those tickets, the venue or the event (The Promoter paragraph 26 below).
Attending the event
22. The Promoter organises the event but has no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at the event).
23. Admission to the event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Promoter and the venue operator. If you breach these terms, conditions or rules then the Promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
24. Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the event). The venue and/or the Promoter will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances.
25. The Promoter will highlight any terms, conditions or rules relating to the event of which it is aware and which it considers particularly significant, onerous or unusual. This will generally include age restrictions, ticket types etc.
26. Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
27. When you receive your tickets check the details carefully.
28. We will only share your personal information with Processors, venue operators, and others as necessary for the purposes of the event. We will not otherwise share that information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent unless required by law. This information will not be sold or provided to any external parties.
As a participant of the Beaglelandia event, some data collection is necessary to process to ensure a quality event experience. We collect full name, address, and email. Your payment details are processed by our ticketing agent and are not retained.
29. The event may be filmed or documented and as a participant, you and any person or persons attending the event give consent for your image to be used respectfully and accordingly.
30. We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom data protection legislation.
31. The Promoter cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others (including Promoters and venue operators). However, the Promoter does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
32. These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone. The Promoter, purchaser or agent has no direct rights and obligations under these terms and conditions other than permissible by standard liability within the legal jurisdiction of England and Wales
33. The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and the Promoter are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
34. Cars are parked at own risk.
35. All dogs must remain on lead for the whole event except for the fenced areas where dogs are allowed to be off lead. You are responsible for your own dog/s at all times.
36. All owners must pick up after their dog.
Contact the Promoter
Still confused? Then please contact the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the order number you were given at the time of purchasing your tickets (if applicable), and we, The Promoter will do everything we can to help you out.